Sign up for Mailing List. We are committed to communication with Early Years service providers. We love answering questions about our products and providing information to help you run the best Early Years service you can. With our partners, Canavan Byrne Childcare, we want to keep you up to date with important updates on the current state of regulations and inspection, best practices for your curriculum planning and working within the Aistear framework, running a safe, professional service, and many more topics.
We communicate via a number of methods:
- Our new Chat Window is available on the Early Years Shop during business hours and occasionally after-hours. You can always leave us a question there when our representatives are off-line and you will get a response as soon as we are able.
- Give us a call on (01) 653 5008.
- We don’t think anyone writes letters any more, but if you would like to send a note, you can send it to Early Years Shop/B15 South City Business Centre, Tallaght/Dublin 24. Most people only send us cheques by post, but feel free to send any questions or comments this way as well.
- Contact us by email on email@example.com
- We would love to send you updates on new products and other important news for your service! According to the new GDPR regulations we must ask for your approval to get our email updates. Please fill in your details below.
- We use Facebook and Twitter. Would you like to give us a ‘like’? Or some feedback?
- Our News Page is another great source of information and updates.
Help us stay in touch!
We need your approval to send you email updates. You will be notified when we have new products and promotions. We also will keep you up to date with important news on changes to regulations and policy recommendations. Please sign up below and allow us to continue keeping you well-informed and up to date. Remember, every email we send has a one-click “unsubscribe” link if you don’t want to hear from us any more.
For more information on how we store and use your data please see our Data Privacy Notice.